Saturday, October 1, 2011

happy birthday to me !

Assalam :)


happy birthday to me, i'm 20 years old now..yippie..i'm single, hermm..pasnie da bley crik pakwe la gamaknye..ngeh3


my sweet 20 birthday celebration, kena baling ngan tepung + telur sepuluh bijik.. really suprising okey ! thank you sebab sudi baling2 telur ngn tepung,,nasib takdek kuali,,kalaw tak terus goreng i, buat mcm sotong celup tepung ker..*sedapnyer,i mean sotong ! hehe . and lastly..Thank you to everyone: Family, Friends including  Facebook Friends.  Everyone who has made my day extra special with your birthday wishes.


I am such a lucky girl to have wonderful friends and family who care enough about me to take a minute out of their day to call, write on my facebook wall, and text me beautiful messages! Thank you all so very much. You don't know how much it means to me, and how much I really needed it!!! 


.


thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! hehe


love. xoxo (^_^)V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...